Records represent permanent alterations to a given World. They have the following fields:
- UUID: A string representing the unique ID of this record.
- Position: A 3D vector representing the position of this Record. This is optional and if omitted can be used to create Records that can be looked up by UUID directly.
- World name: A string representing what World this record is located in.
- Data: A string payload. Can be used however the developer wishes.
- Flex: A byte array payload. Can be used however the developer wishes, using a Flexbuffer is recommended.